Featured Post

Hello (Again) World

I am back to blog once more. Yes really, I read an interesting piece today, the subject of which falls in the the road to hell is paved with...

Friday

To the Moon Alice, and This Time to Stay.

FOXNews.com - Politics - Bush to Announce New Missions to Moon, Mars

People have been on the moon during my lifetime, I am happy to say, but you know what? I only didn't know it at the time being in diapers and all. But I always felt sorta cheated that it didn't happen again after I started talking, going potty, and forming permanent memories as well as forming permanent memories about talking about going potty.

If we go back in the next 10 years, I will be one ecstatic monkey let me tell you. space monkey that is. I am pretty thrilled just knowing it's being seriously considered. Because we need know people are talking about giving our kids a ride to go potty up there. And what a permanent memory that will be.

No comments: