Featured Post

Hello (Again) World

I am back to blog once more. Yes really, I read an interesting piece today, the subject of which falls in the the road to hell is paved with...

Monday

How was your weekend?

'How was your weekend?', a coworker asked as we fought the brisk wind to enter the office building in which we are both 'cubed'.

'O-kay' I said after a brief moments pause and stepped through the door.

'Uh-oh that doesn't sound good' he said as we continued down the hall.

'Why do you say that?' I replied.

'The way you said "okay" sounds like you had a bad weekend' he answered as he opened and stepped through the door to the IT cubopolis we both call 'work'.

Following him in, I offered 'Well, I didn't discover a transdimensional portal in my closet or anything this weekend and I didn't invent a NEW meat flavored beverage. I just had a normal quiet weekend'

Then over the cube wall we hear 'Oh brother, not again with the meat flavored beverages'

I chuckle inwardly. They hate it when I mention the meat flavored beverages. They'll see, they'll see.
Then I stopped chuckling.

SpaceMonkey AWAAAAAAY!!!!

No comments: