Featured Post

Hello (Again) World

I am back to blog once more. Yes really, I read an interesting piece today, the subject of which falls in the the road to hell is paved with...

Wednesday

Arrrrrgggghhhhh!!

I posted a bunch of, trust me on this one, great comments (y'know, I alllll-most made that a capital G great but they really weren't THAT great) on other blogs about that obvious satire piece, the S factor. And then was going to link to them here on the monkey. And show you, gentle reader, my acerbic wit and wow you with my wonderful witterly wittastic witwomping.

And then, like a middle earth army of the dead, the PHB walks by, I suavely, coolly and immediately go into utter, complete, panic mode and do a quick close all on all my precious, precious explorer instances and my precious comments go into the ether. The blood in my ears thundered like a herd of mustangs.

Here it is hours later, I've been looking, looking, looking and looking and haven't found a single bleeping blog I commented on regarding that load of tripe and now I'm sitting here fuming and yes, wondering what tripe tastes like and fuming some more and this load of tripe is all I can come up with.

Thanks for coming by anyway, both of you.

SpaceMonkey AWAAAAAAY!!!!

No comments: