Featured Post

Hello (Again) World

I am back to blog once more. Yes really, I read an interesting piece today, the subject of which falls in the the road to hell is paved with...

Monday

Michael "Miserable Failure" Moore

I'm not sure we should google bomb Michael "Miserable Failure" Moore by putting Michael "Miserable Failure" Moore on our blogs and so forth, I mean his entire, huge body of work is obviously satire of satire. I mean c'mon, have you seen any of it? Surely nobody could in his right mind think the way his little 'entertainments' purport him to. I think, one "Miserable Failure" here is the general tendency to think people mean what they say.

"Michael Moore" needs everyone to give him a break.
I suggest we all complain to Mr. Beck about this.

SpaceMonkey AWAAAAAAY!!!!

No comments: