Featured Post

Hello (Again) World

I am back to blog once more. Yes really, I read an interesting piece today, the subject of which falls in the the road to hell is paved with...

Friday

Feedback

I am considering giving the subject of Monseur Heinz as Harvey calls him, a rest from my persistant however dull wit.

Gentle reader, In a bold and selfless move I'm asking you for your opinion on the matter. To that end I ask you to buck up your courage and read at least two or three of the fake news stories I've written recently (there's some funny in there somewhere, so keep going till you find it) before letting me know what you think.

If you think I've worn the topic out and should find another untapped well, tell me where you think I should direct my groundbreaking, subtle and undefined brand of swamp bilge humor.

Tell me 'Kerry is the thinking man's Darth Sidious' or something similar, if the Kerry thing is working for ya.

Or "Stick a banana in it monkey boy, this blog blows chunks" If you think the mothership should come back to collect her son.

People of Earth, what do you say? Let your voice be heard! Drop me a comment. I'm commentwhoring listening.

Update: To comment, click on the 'Speak you Monkeys' link below this post, it's orange.
Update again: Duh, I forgot the label on the comments link changes when I actually get a comment then it beceomes '(#) trained monkeys speak.' Oh and thanks for the advice so far.

No comments: