Featured Post

Hello (Again) World

I am back to blog once more. Yes really, I read an interesting piece today, the subject of which falls in the the road to hell is paved with...

Tuesday

Review....sorta

You know, seem like theres nothing to blog about when I'm off work, so I'll blog about that.
Nahh...

Went to the movies today and saw Lord of the Rings: Return of the King
AWWWESOME! A fantastic finale to the series.
My oldest little monkey went with me. She said she liked it when they were between battles.
Which meant she didn't like it much, considering how battlefilled it was.

My Other Two little monkeys went with Mrs Monkey to see 'Cheaper By The Dozen',
the new Steve Martin Flick and they all loved it. Couldn't stop talking about it.
I like Steve Martin,he was great in the Jerk, Roxanne, Three Amigos, LA Story,
Father of the Bride, and others. But hey it was one of my few chances to see
a movie I want to see, and I've wanted to see it since I saw Two Towers with
my cousin Chuck before he shipped off to Germany. Also the reviews of 'cheaper'
said it was Stinker and Bobo, I opted for my movie of choice.

Quit looking at me like that. I really thought my ten year old daughter would like it too.
Really. I did.
Anyway I promised her I 'd take her to Peter Pan to make up for it.

SpaceMonkey AWAAAAAAY!!!!

No comments: