Featured Post

Hello (Again) World

I am back to blog once more. Yes really, I read an interesting piece today, the subject of which falls in the the road to hell is paved with...

Wednesday

Merry Christmas

The tree at my house, Photo by Phil

Just got back from holiday at my parent's house out of town.
I hope this holiday season finds you all warm, loved and secure.
Lots of things can be said about the holiday season.
Some might say it makes them feel left out or unincluded. To them I say join in and be included.
Some might say it's gotten too commercial. To them I say show me something that's not.
Some might say it Jesus' birthday. To them I say show me book chapter and verse.
I also say it's a good thing to commemorate His birth even if we don't know what day it happened. It DID happen and we should remember that.
I also say its a good thing to enjoy family and spend time together with the ones who raised you and you grew up with as well as the ones you are raising.
I say have a great Christmas, hug your mom and your dad and,brother, sisters, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins and of course your kids.
And while your hugging them, tell them all how much you love 'em.
Tell them because you never know, you might be missing them next year,
or they might be missing YOU.

I say HO HO HO, Merry Christmas.
What do you say?

SpaceMonkey AWAAAAAAY!!!!

No comments: