Featured Post

Hello (Again) World

I am back to blog once more. Yes really, I read an interesting piece today, the subject of which falls in the the road to hell is paved with...

Saturday

And all through the house

Christmas night nothing was stirring except my Mrs Space Monkey and
I taking down the ornaments, tree, lights, garland, stockings, Santa
snowglobe and everything else remotely Christmassy. You see, she
was raised in a family that put everything up thanksgiving night and
then took everything down Christmas night. Believe it or not her step
mom took everything down Christmas Eve after the family meal
and gift exchange. My family? We always left it all out till New Years day.

Just seems like Christmas longer to me

Well, at least the wreaths are still on the doors. Until she remembers them, that is.

SpaceMonkey AWAAAAAAY!!!!

No comments: