Featured Post

Hello (Again) World

I am back to blog once more. Yes really, I read an interesting piece today, the subject of which falls in the the road to hell is paved with...

Wednesday

Flying Space Monkey BACKUP Chronicles Activated

Well for like the first time I can remember, Mu.nu is having a significant outage and serious downage. And The Mu.nu version of the Flying Space Monkey Chronicles will sit silent and invisible until it experience another significant inage and serious uppage.

The (my) host Pixy Misa is a generous and talented person but when the spam hordes breach the gates and the farkers farking fark the walls down, Jericho eventually will fall.

I will be posting here temporarily and of course at IMAO.US till the Mu.nu server is restored apx 4 hours from now. So now there'll just be intermittent frequent outage here till then.

More coverage of the great munu-out of 2005 at the emergency mu nu blog .

No comments: